Now that there is no longer gym and recess having the kids exercise is a great way to help them expend some energy. Here are some ideas. Let me know what you come up with and what the kids liked and what they didn't.
- Start with some stretching to get them warmed up.
- See how long they can run. See how fast they can fun. See how silly they can fun.
- Hop and skip and think of other fun movements.
- Do traditional exercises including sit ups, jumping jacks, squats, lunges and push ups.
- End with some fun head, shoulder and handstands.